Friday 21 September 2012

Brains win hearts too.

Frankly saying you are the oddest person I've ever known in my entire life.

Don't get me wrong. You are odd but in a good way. You're like a walking book or as modern people would put it, you're like Google or Wikipedia on-the-go.

I always wonder, how does one put econs, philosophy, food and music in one conversation. Well, I don't know. You're the first and most probably the only one that can do that. The things that you say never fail to amaze me.

No kidding.

That shows that you don't have to be a sweet talker to win people's heart.

All those talk about philosophy actually made me consider on taking philosophy for my elective subject. Funny because my brain doesn't exactly work like yours. Good thing I did not take that subject, or else I'd flunk. haha.

Anyway I always think you're the smartest person I've ever known. Still thinks so.

I don't think I've ever dedicated a whole entry for anyone else but you. I mean, minus stories about family, close to none. 4 years ago, I wrote about you. Now, I'm doing it again.

I'm sorry it took me 2 years to be telling you all this. That I never hated you, nor did I ever regret knowing you. I'm sorry I made you feel the other way round.

People grow up. Sometimes they stay the same. Sometimes they change for the worst. Sometimes they change for the better. I've learnt from my mistakes. May we both find morgenstern of our own someday. insyaAllah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment