Monday 17 September 2012

Do you mind?

I don't think I can do the 1 day 1 doodle challenge. Apparently I do not have time to do that :/ But no worries, I will still do doodles and post them here whenever I have the time.

Regardless my final exams are done, I still have a pile of assignment to pass up -_-" Steel assignment is still on hold. To submit tomorrow. Say waaaaht?

Progress?
feeling-feeling engineer sikit. heh

Beams, columns, supports done. Andd the last time I checked, I only managed to get as far as putting the slabs on the structure. Plenty more stuff to do, like putting on loads and stuff but I don't know how to do it. Which made this whole thing so frustrating.

I wonder how people managed to do megastructures like KLCC or something of that sort, using that software. So much work to doooo waah do wa doo. So much patience, they have. If I were them, my laptop would end up with a big whole on the screen. Because I lack patience, so I just might as well punch it, "kasi bolosss sama dia!" bak kata Zizan dalam gameshow Bolos.

I'm beginning to wonder if it is going to be a good idea, to take 'learning softwares' for my elective subject. I mean I do like it, but since I'm quite a slow learner, this subject might be kinda a pain in the bum.

Hah. Something to consider before naik sem nanti.

No comments:

Post a Comment