Saturday 8 September 2012

Pop a neuron.

I've always been a lazy thinker, I hate thinking. So many organs involved when you're thinking. The heart and the brain, it works simultaneously when you think, which later on leads to actions done by your hands legs eyes ears kidney, well everything lah. So yea basically to sum it all up, thinking exhausts me. Even to think of writing this makes me.. Malas cakap lah. Yes, you can say that I have a lazy brain. I don't mind a bit.

Lately that is all that I've been doing. Thinking. It's a weird thing how a lazy brain can do wonders, like think of the unthinkable. Good side of it, "congratulations! you have quite an imagination!" Down side of it, you'd be thinking of all sorts of things. You'll end up having to do the math, calculating all the possibilities for the scenario which you have in your head to happen in real life. Like imagining a boogeyman under your bed. You'd be scared shitless to even let your hands and legs hanging outside the bed compound.

So then, now tell me how does one feel safe from her own thoughts? I guess the only thing you can do is stop thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment