Monday 19 November 2012

A cat in your room, and I'm to be blamed.

Can I have my own room? A small room is sufficient.
The lesser the furniture, the better.
Just a low bed, and a wardrobe.
No pull-bed, no tables.
I want nothing more nothing less.

Well maybe an additional book case, for my books.
Just that would be enough.

Chances of that to happen? Zilch.

Sharing room sucks. I've low tolerance towards bloody ice cold room. My sisters like switching on the aircond. 25-26degrees with the fan switched on as well, from night till morning. The air, the floor everything is freezing cold. Bloody hell one blanket is not enough. And I have to tolerate that for the next, I don't know, 3-6years.

Till then I'd have to wait until we move to Enstek. Itu pun kalau dapat bilik sendiri. If else, I'd have to wait until I get married. That, would mean sharing a room as well.

Blergh.

No comments:

Post a Comment