Wednesday 31 October 2012

Shelf life.

I miss reading. Have stopped reading for quite some time. 

I've finished off Hector and The Search of Happiness quite a long time ago. I've gone through 1/5 of Hector and the Secrets of Love. Never opened Hector and The Search of Lost Time.

1. Abah bought the first book for me. It was quite interesting. I was quite intrigued by the notes written about happiness, I read half of the book right after Abah paid for it. Finished reading some time after.

2. Most hours of internship days was spent either working(yeah right) or on the road. I took public transport to work and back home, hopping from train to bus, bus to train on a daily basis. So I took the opportunity to read the second book. Unfortunately, not long after, I bought a PSP. Stopped reading that book, ever since.

3. The third book, bought during the last few days of 1 Malaysia Book Voucher. Did not want the coupon to go to waste, so I chose a few books off the shelves in MPH along with a few stationery. I bought the third book because I thought since I already have 2 books of that series, why not bought the third one right? Still doesn't have a clue about the content of the book.

Somehow along the way I seem to have lost interest in reading Hector's book series. To have a mini library sounds like an awful lot of fun, but to let good books get all dusty up on the shelf would be such a waste. So I just might sell off all of these series.

Goodbye Mr Francois.

2 comments:

  1. DON'T SELL IT GIVE EM TO YOUR KIDS AND CUCU CICIT PIUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. piut comes after cicit eh? never heard that one before. haha anyway not sure if my kids and grandchildren and great great grandchildren would like my sort of books tho.

    ReplyDelete